No Theme – No Boundaries

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No path to follow, nor touch to guide.

Unforeseen adventure, careless and free.

No signs baring entry, or  fences blocking passage.

Dreamers wander, pursuing uncommon energy.

 

No map to guide, nor compass to navigate.

Unrestrained and dauntless, a liberating, exploit.

abstract imagination, envisioning virtuosity.

Unhindered thought, pursuing creative spontaneity.

 

No syllabus outlined, perceptions illuminating.

Inspired visions, released in imaginative thought.

Delicate symmetry of complete imbalance.

Boundaries withdrawn, pursuing joyous independence.

 

The Artists Challenge, has yet another theme.  This one is new and interesting, the theme is “No Theme”.  The question then becomes, just how does one define no theme.  I’m excited to see the results of the different artists visions.  If there’s one thing I’m learning about the artist community, it’s that the individual diversity is startling.    The unique visions of  one theme, is amazing in itself.  With this new theme, or NON-Theme, the product of their endeavors should be incredible.

The above poem, is my submission for the No Theme Challenge.   The Challenge is scheduled to debut Aug 16 th, 2009, be sure to go check it out.  You will most likely be pleasantly surprised, and just might find something you just have to have.

Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

shadow said...

now THAT is the way to live. excellent eric, excellent! :-D

Vixen said...

Eric, this is wonderful. Oh to know the joys of no boundaries. It sounds so liberating.

http://vixensden.com

Recent undefined:=-

Eric S. said...

Thanks Shadow, it was a lot of fun to write 8-)

AngelBaby said...

I love it! How did you describe me so well - total freedom! I really enjoy reading you work it is just amazing. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.

I just made a new video come by and check it out, let me know what you think, OK? :)

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Eric S. said...

Wouldn't it be nice to truly have no boundaries. ;)

Recent blog:=- No Theme – No Boundaries

Eric S. said...

I love your video, and the poem is so fitting for you. 8-)

Recent blog:=- No Theme – No Boundaries

Kel said...

That's a VERY interesting poem Rico. I dig it Bro!

Only three thoughts at the moment:

Q2L2: Dauntless unrestraint or Unrestrained & dauntless, a liberating exploit
(because you've got this cool rocking chair rythym going in the rest of the poem because of the line structure and comma placements, but Q2L2 breaks pattern/rythym the way its currently constructed)

Q3L3: Delicate symmetry, complete inbalance
(ditto comment above)

Q24: add "pursuing" in front of joyous

--------- ????? What do you think? ????



*DONT_KNOW*

Recent undefined:=-

Eric S. said...

Oh yes I love the sound with those suggestions. I'll change it when I get back tomorrow. Thanks, love hearing your ideas. ;)

Recent blog:=- No Theme – No Boundaries

Jena Isle said...

Wow, what a poem. I like the ululating lines. Way to go.

Eric S. said...

Thanks Jena, you know I'm really having fun with these poems, and to think I was so afraid of them. If I had only know! 8-)

Recent blog:=- No Theme – No Boundaries

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin