The Inferno: Shiver Me Timbers, There’s Not Much Time!

Argh, the secret be out.  Those of us, charlatans one and all, over at The artists Challenge and Dante's Pub, have acquired another vessel.  Best not be asking how, safest you don't know!  Just know that shes a fine sailing craft, ready to ply the digital seas.  Her name be The Inferno, and she's crewed by a creative lot.  We'll be searching for treasure, literature, poetry, artistry of the written word.

I've signed on as Second Officer and Navigator, Mistress Bad Kitty is the ships Master.  Between the two of us, we'll be posting daily, art and writing, since we see it as one and the same.  There'll be challenges for those gutsy enough to take them up, and adventure to be had by all.  We have our own private tavern, with a secret back room for conversation and merriment.  To get into the back room though you'll have to sign up at Dante's Pub, and face the scrutiny of the Pub Wench.  She keeps a close eye on things and squashes the spammers even before they have a chance.

I've posted a fun little story for you to read, so go on over there and have a look around!

The Inferno: Shiver Me Timbers, There’s Not Much Time!

5 comments:

Kel said...

Here now! I must strongly object to the master, officers, and crew of The Inferno refering to themselves as "charlatans." I've never caught a whiff off chicanery, falseness, or misleading self-agrandisement amongst the lot of you. All, in my humble opinion, are "the genuine article" . . . not a charlatan seen amongst you.

Recent undefined:=-

Eric S. said...

LOL, why thank you dear sister.

Recent undefined:=-

AngelBaby said...

It sounds like you guys are having allot of fun with this so I shall do my part and enjoy reading this! I just want you to know one thing .............. I do have a real Pirate in my family tree and he is watching! :lol:

Have a marvelous day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

AngelBaby said...

It sounds like you guys are having allot of fun with this so I shall do my part and enjoy reading this! I just want you to know one thing .............. I do have a real Pirate in my family tree and he is watching! :-D

Have a marvelous day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Eric S. said...

HI AngelBaby, we are having fun with it. They are taking over now, and keeping things interesting.

A real Pirate? I bet you have some stories there! ;)

Recent blog:=- I’ve Been Real Busy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin