Argh! A secret I be holdin!!!

Inferno Profile Aye me maties, tis true, true indeed!  I be keeping secrets from ya!  I’ve been sworn to secrecy by the Pub Wench, devious soul she is.   By swearin to keep this insidious little secret, I signed in blood… under penalty of the plank, there was even the mention of keel haulin!  A time sensitive secret it be, and one that  the Wench be adamant about.

 

I’ve been promised the right to reveal, when the time is ripe.  When will that be yer askin?  When the Wench frees me from the blood swear I  real and truly made.  Soon, I assure ya, soon the mysterious cover will no longer be necessary, and I’ll be free from punishment.  Free to spill the beans, and give ya a glimpse at a treasure map of unimaginable value.  Until then… yer  gonna have to wait, and sufferer just like me.  I’ll tell ya though, I’ll be suffering far worse than you, because I really… really want to let slip my lip!

 

I’ll give ya a hint!!!  Shh, don’t be tellin the Pub Wench now, or let let it slip while yer tight with grog.  If yer crafty enough, ya just might figure it out on yer own, and I can tell the Wench truthfully that I didn't let it out.  It has something ta do with the Artist Challenge and Dante’s Pub!

12 comments:

Comedy Plus said...

A secret you say. A blood oath. Must be some serious kind of secret. I guess I'll just have to wait until the Pub Wench says you can tell. You just have to watch out for those Pub Wenches.

Have a terrific day. :)

Recent blog:=- Question for the Gals

beckielboo said...

good thing you can be trusted! 'cuz i'd tell!

Shadow said...

well well, aren't you the one to be creating curiosity and intrigue...

Eric S. said...

ARGH, too true to true, them pub Wenches are a nuisance no doubt. But here's another hint you find what yer interested in at http://theartistchallengeinferno.blogspot.com/ ;)

Recent blog:=- Argh! A secret I be holdin!!!

Eric S. said...

Aye matie, the secret is hard to keep, but it's gotten around at the pub so here's antoher hint. Yer be finding what ya look fer at http://theartistchallengeinferno.blogspot.com/ ;)

Recent blog:=- Argh! A secret I be holdin!!!

Eric S. said...

Aye matie, intrigue be the name of the game, But I'll be giving ya another hint. Ya can find what yer looking for at http://theartistchallengeinferno.blogspot.com/

Especially you Shadow, I'ld love it if you'll check it out and maybe join in. ;)

Recent blog:=- Argh! A secret I be holdin!!!

June Saville said...

Do we dare Eric? Vikki is well able to lead us up the garden path ...
June in Oz

Recent blog:=- The Emperor's New Clothes - Rewritten

AngelBaby said...

I can't wait to find out what the secret is. When are yo going to get the Pub Wench to let you tell? I won't tell any one, I promise. =-X Ok, maybe I might just post it on my site. LOL! Sounds like you are having allot of fun with this. ;)

Hope you have a great day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Eric S. said...

Ahh June, You know that Pub Wench, she's a devious one indeed. I can let the secret out now, and I'll be posting about it soon. Until then, check out this link

http://theartistchallengeinferno.blogspot.com/

And I'll be needing to talk with ya, so send me an email I seem to have lost yours. ;)

Recent blog:=- Worlds Precipice

Eric S. said...

Ahh sweet AngelBaby, You know the good secrets never last long. I've been freed to sing like a canary, and will be posting about it soon. Until then you check out this little link.

http://theartistchallengeinferno.blogspot.com/ and join in the fun ;)

Recent blog:=- Worlds Precipice

Kel said...

Let's see now, what was that hint again? Something about burning artists? *wink*

Eric S. said...

LOL, Burn the artists, never in a million years. They give my so much inspiration, I may never be able to forgive myself. ;) 8-)

Recent blog:=- Argh! A secret I be holdin!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin