Monday’s Writers of the Web

Winter Wonderland...

Image by KmountMan via Flickr

Monday once again, yes that one day that means a fresh start to a new week of prospects and possibilities.  At least that is how I have been trying to look at it lately.  This feat is not always easy though because Monday has such a bad reputation.   The one advantage I have, is my Monday’s Writers of the Web series. 

 

Last week, I was slacking, and took advantage of the bad weather, and power outages.  Sounded like a good excuse at the time, but caused me a fair amount of guilt throughout the rest of the week.  If you noticed, I did not make very many posts last week, including failing to post Monday’s Writers of the Web.  I can’t explain it, but after Monday I just couldn’t get in the mood.  So I’m going to start this week out right, and get my Monday series completed and happily posted.

 

This week is going to be a lot of poetry once again, and a little of writing.  My first share is Ponderings From The Pond. This site has a wonderful collection of poetry.  The Princess of ponderings, writes some very powerful articles.  I particularly enjoyed a post from October, titled Bonnie Voyage.  Its all about the changing of the season, and shares some wonderful thoughts.   I found this site through Black Tie and Sneakers, one of my regular reads.

Enhanced by Zemanta

13 comments:

June Saville said...

Thanks for the link to Ponderings on the Pond Eric - what an interesting writer. I shall return to Canada ...
June in Oz

Shadow said...

we're kinda similar there, one off thing can throw more than just the day off kilter. as much as i love surprises and such, i love my routine and habits too. and thank you for your kind words here!

derfina said...

Great links, as usual-thanks, Eric!

confused said...

Mondays are always full of jewels when I visit eric..more sites to check although I notice a few of my favorites alrady here including Ponderings..:))

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

What a great idea to showcase other blogs. Very well done. Have a great day. :)

LceeL said...

Yes, Eric, please do post more frequently. And thanks for the point at me and my blog. And Shadow - she is great, isn't she?

Travis Erwin said...

Thanks for the shout out, and there's no shame in calling yourself a Texan.

Eric S. said...

@ June, No problem. She is amazing isn't she. Well worth the read.

@ Shadow, My pleasure. Yep, one little thing can sure wreck havoc. I hate to admit it, but I have my routines also, and when something breaks that routine, look out.

@ Derfina, your welcome, and thanks for checking them out.

@ Confused, thanks, we do seem to travel in similar circles at times. It's interesting, with the number of blogs out there how many of us visit the same ones.

@ Sandee, Thanks, this is something I have tried to do every Monday. I do miss a few though obviously.

@ Lou, I'm trying, I'm trying. I doubt I will get to your level. Post everyday takes serious commitment, and I don't know how you manage it. Yes Shadow is so much fun.

@ Travis, no problem. you did wonderful with your post today. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

Cloudia said...

Blog when you wish/can. We're all emotionally wrung out with everything going on. Enjoy your sensibility; Aloha-

I Ponder said...

Well thank you so much, this recognition brought light on a chilly winters day as a 4 letter word beginning with S and ending with W fell, :)

Eric S. said...

@ Cloudia, yep, times are interesting indeed. Thanks

@ I Ponder, My pleasure. I have been reading your blog for a while now, and really enjoy it. Glad I could add a little cheer to your day.

tashabud said...

Hello Eric,
I don't think you're slacking at all. I'm the one who's slacking. If you post too many out in a wee, I definitely can't keep up. LOL. I'm so conceited, I know. I'm just thinking about myself when others are clamouring for more from you. Hehe.

As usual, thanks for sharing your treasures with us.

Tasha

Eric S. said...

Ohh but I am slacking. I have been so lazy these past two weeks, hopefully I get some inspirations going this week. Thanks, and your not conceited at all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin