Speedy I’m Not!

Where do we go from here
Image by 96dpi via Flickr
Vixen over at Vixens Den, gave me a little link love. She had received an award from MommyingOnTheFly, for being a little slow to respond to tags. Now I can definitely sympathize with that, for I’m not always a big fan of tags. Some of them can be fun, but some of them seem a little routine or monotonous at times. I got a kick out of her award, so I’m adding it to my post, and continuing her link list.

Just as a quick observation, shortly after receiving this my Google page rank went from 0 to 3, I don’t know if it was because of this, or just an accumulation of links. Anyway, I’m going to pass this on, not necessarily the slow poke award, but the link love.

Isn’t that the coolest award you have ever seen. I just love it, and it fits me pretty well . You know the old saying, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Here’s the details that are passed along with this meme:
(Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list! )It’s real easy!) Add five links, and be sure to let them know.
*The benefits of Viral Linking:
  • One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati authority explode!
  • Increase your Google Page Rank fast
  • Attract a large volume of new traffic to your site
  • Build your community
  • Make new friends!
Linky Love Tag:
Be sure to visit each of the blogs, and see what they have to offer. Have an enjoyable Wednesday evening. Slow Poke signing off Ha Ha.

9 comments:

Lilly's Life said...

Hi Eric

Thanks for this. I am like you in terms of tags but willing to give this one a go. I am a bit thick - do I just add five tags to the list you have done?

Eric S. said...

Maggie, that's the way I understood it. I figured what the heck, it can't hurt to spread the links.

maggie's mind said...

Linky love is the best kind of love. ;)

AngelBaby said...

I have lots of linky love for everyone. :-) I love this award too, it is so cute.

Your site is wonderful. I really enjoyed reading it.

Love and blessings,
AngelBaby

Mike Foster said...

Love that black and white photo, Eric...nice. And way to go with the page rank!

peace,
mike
livelife365
Just Do It? Ten Tips to Get You Started

tashabud said...

This is the cutest award. It truly fits me, too. Thank you so much Eric.

Tasha

Eric S. said...

Maggie, isn't it though.

AngelBaby, You do always have lots of linky love. I enjoy your site too, and love the pictures you post.

Thanks Mike, I got this new add on for my live writer, call Zumatra. When you type 300 words, it suggests a photo. Really cool huh.

Tasha, its cute huh. I just had to grab it.

soulMerlin said...

Now Eric ~ (sternly) You know I haven't the faintest clue how to link on the list. I'm probably being stupid...a n d......s l o w...
but I need a jog to tell me what to do.
help!

On a lighter note ~ your page rank probably rose to 3 because of your blog, your content and your writing. So congratulations on that.

now back to the linking thing...(?)

henry

Eric S. said...

No Problem Henry, Just copy the the list from mine post, and past it to your blog. Then add the links you wish through your sour site. Then you can notify them and they can do the same with the list on your site.

The list will just keep getting larger and larger.

Thank you for the compliment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin