Mondays Writers Of The Web

Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
Image by _Robert C_ via Flickr
Uh Oh, its not Monday anymore! It is now 01:05 AM Tejas time on Tuesday. I meant well, fully intending to have my Writers of the Web post done and published by 10:00 PM; but got home late and sat down to read a new book. That being my first mistake, note to self; write blog post BEFORE reading new books. I have a bad habit of getting lost in a good book, and lose all concept of time, and reality. I used to get into trouble for this all the time. Why; well you know how kids figure parents out pretty dam quickly. The D-Angel (Devil in Angels disguise) would wait until I was into a good book before asking to do something. My usual semi-conscious response was “Huh? yeah go ahead” with out even comprehending the request. Naturally she would get into trouble and then say “Uncle Eric said I could”, hence transferring all guilt unto me where it properly belonged.
Any way, to get on with the business at hand, sharing those blogs that I find interesting and fun. This week seems to have been a focus on some of my favorite inspirational or happy blogs. First up is Your Caring Angels, authored by AngelBaby. She posts affirmations to help you feel good, feel sexy, or find love, and some inspirational stories. She also posts regular articles titled When God Paints. These posts are always a breathtaking photograph of some very gorgeous scenery. Her latest of these When God Paints #7 reminds me of an area at home, with a slightly different mountain range. She is also great with sharing the Link Love.
Now we move on to My Life as it Was, Is, and Will Be, authored by SSGreylord. She has been one of my favorites since I started blogging. Her posts are always insightful, helpful, and hopeful. She brings up topics about communication and respect, and relationships. There are always good tips to be had.
Any time you need a dose of cheerful or good news, take a trip over to The Cheerful Scoop, the motto of this blog is “There is too much bad news in the world, Cheerful Scoop gives you the good news with a twist.” I like to swing by to see what is not on the television news and in the printed paper. It’s always refreshing to read a positive upbeat story instead of the normal daily dose of doom and gloom.
The Mil Blog for the week is Sergeant Grumpy. He is a veteran of Iraq, but maintains his blogging. He writes about his time in Iraq, a few political rants, and shares a few war stories here and there.
Technorati Tags:

10 comments:

Vixen said...

I love this series as I get to find new blogs. I will check them out this week. However, I don't see a link for Sergeant Grumpy?

Eric S. said...

Thanks Vixen, and sorry about that It was pretty late when I finished this. I think my eyes were crossing. Got the link fixed

Mike Foster said...

I always know where to go when in search of new and interesting blogs to visit. Thanks for your great insights, Eric.

peace,
mike
livelife365
How To Survive an Election Year Financial Meltdown

Eric S. said...

Thanks Mike, I just like to share a few of the ones I find

ssgreylord said...

what a cool surprise to get a comment on my site saying they had followed your link. i had to check it out and there you were referencing mine. your comments were really flattering and they made me smile. you sound so familiar, i wonder if i have happened on you before. if not, i will now. thanks again and take care of you...

Eric S. said...

ssgreylord, No problem, I have been following your site for quite some time. I think you did a guest post on Easy Great Life, that's how I found you. Thanks for stopping by

AngelBaby said...

Wow, what a nice compliment! I am speechless, all I can think of to say is thank you so much for you kind words. I have tried to make my site uplifting and inspirational as much as possible. It seems like I may have accomplished this. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Eric S. said...

AngelBaby, you have accomplished your objective. I really do enjoy your site, its always upbeat and inspirational.

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

Eric S. said...

Hello Susan, and welcome. You really have read back a little haven't you. Thank you for leaving a comment, and the compliment. Please feel welcome anytime, just come on in and make yourself right at home.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin