The challenge for me, is that the sentence or paragraph will have to relate to your most recent post. Anyone who wants to join in can copy the Meme and rules and post them on heir own site. You don't Tag anyone, but if they want to play along, their welcome.
Words of the day.1. chichi
\SHEE-shee\, adjective:2. enervate
\EN-ur-vayt\, transitive verb:
1. To deprive of vigor, force, or strength; to render feeble; to weaken.
2. To reduce the moral or mental vigor of.
1. To praise, glorify, or honor.
2. To heighten or intensify.
3. To raise in rank, character, or status; as, "exalted the humble shoemaker to the rank of King's adviser."
\TIT-uhl TAT-uhl\, noun:
1. Idle, trifling talk; empty prattle.
2. An idle, trifling talker; a gossip.
\vek-sil-AHL-uh-jee\, noun:7. asperity
The study of flags.
\as-PAIR-uh-tee\, noun:Now all you have to do is pick your word, leave me a comment, and sit back and watch me struggle to be creative. Who knows it may be good for a laugh or two at my expense.
1. Roughness of surface; unevenness.
2. Roughness or harshness of sound; a quality that grates upon the ear.
3. Roughness of manner; severity; harshness.