I've Been Nominated, and Am Honored

Wow, I was taken completely by surprise. Mike, from LiveLife365, who blogs about healthy living. Mike, who I admire and respect for his style can make a subject that most think humdrum, exciting and interesting, has nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award.

The award was established in 2005, and is given for brilliant, happy and interesting Blogs with sparkling style. I don't know about brilliant and sparkling style, but I try hard to keep things interesting and upbeat. The funny thing is I had to search a little to find what the award was about, but I finally did. And in the process found that some impressive blogs have received the award in the past. I could not find out where or who created it though, so if anyone knows drop a comment. I am truly honored and flattered to have been given the nomination.

brillanteaward-thumb-thumb1

The rule that go along with this award are.

1. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person who you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Then add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on to in the comments section of their blog.

So of all the great blogs I visit regularly, and there's currently close to 80, there are many that I could nominate. But only being able to pass the honor on to 7 make's it a little more difficult.

My Lymphoma Story, by Brandi, because she has the courage to blog about what she is going through with her disease, and in a cheerful way. I find her to be an extremely unselfish person who try's to promote cancer research by telling her story. Her posts are always cheerful and upbeat, and she feels that she "can't - fairly complain".

Goodies for Mom, by Lois, For all the work she is doing to support Friends of Heroes, and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, giving of her time and energy to such a positive and noble cause.

Because Someone Cares, by Rachele, who blogs about things she is passionate about, and her family. And mostly because every time she hears of a suffering child her heart breaks.

Lilly's Life, by who else but Lilly, She has a wonderful sense of humor, or is it humour Lilly. She always has fun upbeat and interesting posts. She is also the brainstorm behind Past Live's, and a very talented writer, willing to help others out.

Tasha's Take, by Tashabud, because she is just a good person, great writer, and her The Big Picture - A Novel was one of my first good finds. Tasha always comments on lord only knows how many blogs. Gives words of encouragement to new bloggers anytime.

The Little Children, by Jena Isle, who is a very busy little blogger. she has seven different blogs, drops cards regularly, comments on tons of blogs, and helps new bloggers out all the time. She is also a very talented writer.

Maggie's Mind, By Maggie of course, who always has fun and interesting posts, and is willing to help people at the drop of a hat. She is a very good person and talented writer, who has great fun stories.

I could go on and on, but I'm only allowed seven. So I'll just have to stop there for now.

24 comments:

Rachele said...

Thank You for the Award. Stop by again anytime.

maggies mind said...

Wow, really, thank you very much for such kind words. I am honored!

Lilly's Life said...

Wow Eric, thank you so very much for your kind words and gesture. I am honored or would that be honoured? He he...

Goodies for Mom said...

Thank you so much!!! I'll work on my award post tonight :)

Eric S. said...

HI everyone, your all deserving, and I enjoy each of your blogs.

entrepgirl said...

hey, thanks for the comment, appreciate it! you have a nice layout too, kinda unique. hope you drop by again! have a wonderful day! :)

Eric S. said...

Entrepigal, Welcome back, thank you and I appreciate your comment. I do like how your layout feels clean, I have to figure something out with mine, but I don't know that much XML or HTML yet. I keep playing with it though.

livelife365 said...

Hey Eric, thanks for your kind words and continued success with your world here at Ruminations!

peace,
mike
livelife365

Atniz said...

Congratulations!

It is good to earn some awards in blogging and passing the link love to favorite bloggers.

Vixen said...

Congrats on the award. Even having just found you, I already believe it is well deserved.

LceeL said...

Congratulations, Eric. Well deserved.

Jena Isle said...

Hi Eric, Thanks for the award.I'm honored. I have awarded you also the same award at my Random Thoughts blog. You deserve it.

All the best.

Jena Isle said...

and btw Eric, thanks again for posting in your side bar my Campaign for Non Violence widget. I appreciate it tremendously.

Eric S. said...

Mike, Thanks for the award, you deserved yours also.

Atniz, thanks for stopping by, and your right, it's fun passing them around.

Vixen, Thank you so much. I like your new template.

Lou, Thanks, and great job on the Kid. I saw you worked out how to get the explanation in. It was perfect.

Jena, Thanks and your welcome and thanks again and your welcome again, LOL. I'm not sure how to do this, two in the same week, almost on the same day. Your too generous. BTW I'm working on something for Gewgaw.

tashabud said...

Eric,
Thanks so much for my award and for your kind word as well. It will be a while before I can officially accept my award in my blog. I hope you will not take it badly. I just have other projects that I'm working on at the moment. I just want you to know that I appreciate the award very much.

Congratulations to you also in receiving this award. Your blog is very deserving of this award. No doubt about it.

Good night.

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

Eric, Congrats. on the award. You have many fans that definitely agree that you deserve it.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and leave a comment on my blog: That was very kind and thoughtful of you. I appreciate it. I wish you continued success on your blog and in life.

Eric S. said...

Tasha, No problem, take as long as you need, I know how it is. You really do deserve the award. And Thank you.

Mommy and Me Boutique, Thank you. I like your blog. And yes I have some wonderful friends.

ShawnD said...

Congrats on the nomination I hope you get it.

Eric S. said...

Thanks Shawn.

Brandi said...

Eric!

I was soo excited to be given this award. This is my first official award and I am elated to have received it. The kind things you said were so wonderful for you to say. I put a lot of my heart into My Lymphoma Story, because it has become the biggest part of my life, and I use my site to grasp some sort of control over what's going on, as well as keeping a running tally of everything I go through, including emotions, treatments, changes in treatment etc. To know that I have been awarded something based on this cancer that has completely changed my life has really made me happy. Please continue to follow my story, and stop by again soon. I am sorry it took a couple days to get back with you, please do not think the sentiment was diminished! Have an awesome day!

Eric S. said...

Brandi, You are more than deserving. I love your positive attitude, and sense of humor. Don't worry, I'll be checking in on you off and on to make sure your doing OK. I'm glad I was able to make you happy. No problem with the tie frame, I'm sure you had plenty on your plate.

Kel said...

I not surprised . . . after all, you're "brilliant(e)."

Eric S. said...

I saw that to, I guess it's intentional.

Hell I'm making enough typos lately, that I have no room to talk. I mean gee, I said tie instead of time.

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin