Pins and Needles

I have been on pins and needles for the past two days. I finished my chapter for past live's, and proofed and edited probably 10 times. I can't wait to post it now. I was very nervous, but for a reason I will not disclose as yet, I have calmed down considerably.

This will be the first time I seriously worked on a specific story. I spent hour upon hour researching and writing. I had so much fun with it that I completely lost all track of time on two days. Sunday while I was so engrossed in the process, I just happened to look down at the little tiny clock in the right corner of the screen. Oh my god it was 4:30 AM, I have to get up in two hours to get ready for work! Then I did it again, you would think I would have been too tired to work on it that night. No I worked until 5:30 AM Tues, with the same experience.

I can not believe how much fun I had. I didn't even mind the hours, really I didn't even notice. Now I am anticipating posting the story. It will be posted tomorrow, either before I go to work, or more likely before I go to bed, which will be about 1:00 AM. As if I will be able to sleep, HA!

4 comments:

Jena Isle said...

WOW, I'm excited as well, post it post...(he he he). I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to read it.

Cheers.

Eric S. said...

Jena, You can not believe how this project is making me feel. I can't believe it half the time. I had my a friend read it, and got a good response. I then emailed to someone who's writing I respect and admire for a proof. I was so flattered by the response, I could hardly stand it.

AngelBaby said...

When are you going to post it? I can't wait to read it. Let me know, OK?

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Eric S. said...

Anglebaby, I have to wait till Thursday, which will be in about 8 more minutes LOL. see I told ya I would not be able to sleep.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin