Roxy Got Me; I've been tagged with the 7 song Meme.

Roxy, who I believe may be suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Desperate House Wives Disorder, (sorry Roxy I just had to add that LOL) has tagged me. This apparently is an Internet game designed to get to know people. This will be my first experience with being "TAGGED" so bear with me on this.

The way this all started, is I love to go around and read other peoples blogs. Many of them personal blogs. You can really get a feel for what people are thinking and doing. Anyway, I have started leaving comments off and on. Yes I am coming out of that introverted shell I have. No more sitting lurking and watching to see what people say. I visited Henson's Hell , and left a comment on one of his posts. It just happened to be about all the trouble he went through to complete the assignment he got from Roxy. And what do you know, Roxy paid me a visit LOL.

Here's how it works.

Meme #1: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag other people to see what they’re listening to.

So this week is probably the worst one to choose for this, but here it goes. My 7 songs are

Greatest Man I Never Knew - Reba MacEntire

Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn

Song For Dad - Keith Urban

A Different World - Bucky Covington

Old Dogs Children and Watermelon Wine - Tom T. Hall

Mississippi Squirrel Revival - Ray Stevens

El Paso - Marty Robins

The reason for these particular songs right now, is that it's going to be Fathers day soon. These are all songs that make me think of him, or that he enjoyed listening to, therefore I enjoy also. I plan on doing some posts about him this week, and hope to get my sisters involved also, we'll see. Don't worry everybody they will all be positive posts and not depressing, when you read them you'll understand why.

As a quick update, a friend of mine who is a young aspiring writer has just started a blog on Blogger. I had to tag him, his name is Shawn, and he will be posting some of his stories when he gets it all set up. So if your reading this, go over and visit him and leave a comment inspiring to to post his stories. Thanks, his blog is Writerholic5

Technorati Tags: ,

Add to Mixx!

Share this post :

7 comments:

ShawnD said...

cool

Eric S. said...

Thank you Shawn, I'm glad you joined the Blogger community.

ShawnD said...

Got your tag and I completed it and I also put my wolf poem that I told you about on my blog so tell me what you think of that I think it is probably my favorite poem that I have wrote thus far.

ShawnD said...

I joined web ring and right now I'm going to try to make myself known and if you have any tips, please leave a comment on my Daily Journal5 blog.

Eric S. said...

Just be active, and join some communities.

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives said...

Nice work, Eric, I didn't recognize all of the songs so I will have to track them down on iTunes or Napster and give them a listen.

Have a terrific week!

Roxy

Eric S. said...

Thanks Roxy, you can find most of them here. http://www.playlist.com/node/27963089

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin