Lets try something different.

I think I'm going to test the waters a little bit here. As you can tell I don't really have any focus on this blog. I talk about whatever is happening or what I'm doing. I think I will let my readers challenge me and propose topic's for me to write about. My focus on this will be trying to improve my writing. So any topic will be welcome, except objectionable or adult stuff. I do have some of the youngsters reading this.

This is how it will work. Post a comment to this post, describing the topic. be as brief or as in depth as you want. include at least one reference link to help me understand your topic. I will do my very best to research that topic, and write an article about that topic. The article will be my point of view, and as we all know everybody has an opinion. It will be fun to see what responses I get.

I also wanted to let everyone know

I just installed a nice little tool on this site called Snap Shots that enhances links with visual previews of the destination site, interactive excerpts of Wikipedia articles, MySpace profiles, IMDb profiles and Amazon products, display inline videos, RSS, MP3s, photos, stock charts and more.

Sometimes Snap Shots bring you the information you need, without your having to leave the site, while other times it lets you "look ahead," before deciding if you want to follow a link or not.

Should you decide this is not for you, just click the Options icon in the upper right corner of the Snap Shot and opt-out.

Add to Mixx!

Technorati Tags: ,,
Share this post :

2 comments:

spicymist said...

hey thats a kool idea. this is my first visit to your blog, so i haven't yet had a chance to visit your previous entiries but i guess u like animals so what about jeff corwin? i dunno he's always been overshadowed by steve irwin. at least over here. and u wanted one refernce link , so heres it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Corwin

Eric S. said...

Thanks spicymist. I just got home from work, and checked my blog. Low and behold I have a new assingment. I'll get on it, and make a post later in the week. Thanks for stopping by and taking part

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin