About this blog

This blog will be a collection of posts on my thoughts, ideas, philosophies, and a little humor once in a while. Heck some people may think many of my thoughts and ideas comical. I hope to maintain a reasonable amount of decent posts. Hopefully, I will also be able to convince my sister's, Kelli and Chris to be guest authors on occasion. Both of them are very good writers, much better than I, whether they want to admit it or not.

I spend a considerable amount of time reading various blogs on-line. I will be adding links to one that I feel are  good, or about a subject that has a significant impact on me. There will also be links to many of my favorite site's. I am very involved in some of the social networks, and will inevitably try to convince people to join the fun. Sometimes, I can get a little carried away with some of the thing's I am doing, and get very passionate about them. You will easily be able to decipher when this is occurring, simply because my writing style has a tendency to improve.

Last but not least, I am not an expert in anything, therefore you should take anything written here at face value. Please feel free to leave comments anytime you so desire. I enjoy receiving comments, they tend to help give direction to what I am doing and writing about. Comments also let me know people are reading my blog, and inspire me to continue. Every one has an opinion, state it if you so desire. I will respond to all comments, either in a comment, a post, or by email.

Thank you and I hope you at least find this blog interesting.

10 comments:

Kel said...

Hmmm . . . "guest writeer?" I'll have to give that some thought.
I did post a couple of things to Julie's Blog, but . . . well . . . we'll just have to see.
Hugs

Eirc S. said...

Any time it is a standing invitation.

Shashika said...

Cool site...nice theme...friendly writing...

Anyway, I was wondering about something while navigating your site. It's about this beautiful stumbleupon button you have. Where did you get that?

Eric S. said...

Shashila, Thanks for the compliments. You can get a button on the Stumbleupon site. down at the bottom of the page is a link. Here's the link.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/buttons.php

MDE Art said...

Thanks for stopping by my art blog! You have a gem of a site here. I read through your entire "About Me" and was thoroughly engrossed the whole time. Particularly liked your take on the "Full Service Gas Stations", and it made me long for a time I may never experience. You've got something here. So much info, but it's all so approachable. Good luck with your endeavors. I'll be back for more! :)

~Michael

MDE Art said...

Thanks for stopping by my art blog! You have a gem of a site here. I read through your entire "About Me" and was thoroughly engrossed the whole time. Particularly liked your take on the "Full Service Gas Stations", and it made me long for a time I may never experience. You've got something here. So much info, but it's all so approachable. Good luck with your endeavors. I'll be back for more! :)

~Michael

Michael said...

Sorry about the 2x post! I tried going back and entered my URL wrong... *palm to face*

Eric S. said...

Michael, no problem about the double up, happens all the time. Your welcome, I really liked your Competitions with Vikki, both green with Jealousy and The Red Balloon. Your welcome to stop by any time, and thank you for the compliments.

PS I really miss full service gas stations, old time customer service.

mitch said...

Hi,

I’m glad that I came across your blog. You have some very useful and interesting posts there. I will put a link to your blog from my site, if this is okay with you.

I help run a store called HiSunglasses.com; it’s not really a big one, but it’s getting there. Please have a look. If you could possibly place a small link of my site, that would be really great.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you.

Happy blogging

Anonymous said...

your blog is very comfortable

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin